This site is owned and maintained by The Office of the Prime Minister’s Chief Science Advisor.
Unless otherwise indicated, copyright in all material available on this site is owned by the Crown or its licensors. You can reproduce this material free of charge without further permission, as long as you:
- reproduce the material accurately;
- do not use the material in a derogatory manner or a misleading context; and
- acknowledge the source and copyright status of the material.
- “Mt John Observatory, NZ”, Sharon Tan-Haynes, Lake Tekapo, 1 April 2007
- “New Zealand Sheep Country”, Reto Fetz
- “White Island Volcano – Group on the Rim”, David Rout
- “Wind farm, Palmerston North, New Zealand“, Peter Kurdulija
- “Science in progress 1”, Felicia Low
- “Science in progress 2″, Felicia Low
Contact details for The Office of the Prime Minister’s Chief Science Advisor are provided in the Contact page.
Site proudly powered by WordPress
Website designed, built and hosted by The Design Web
Website calendar built by Joe Dolson